Saturday, December 19, 2009

No Inspiration

I have just realised that I haven't blogged in a few weeks. I don't want this blog to quickly disappear into the depths of obscurity. It's not that I haven't had ideas. I have had a couple of ideas that I thought would make great blog entries.

I just haven't had the energy. I am so tired all the time and constantly feeling sick so I went to the doctor a month or so ago, and my blood tests came back abnormal. For what I don't know. I did another blood test, and that also came back abnormal. So back to the doctor I went, where I did not have to wait even a single second when I got there and the doctor was actually pretty concerned. I don't think it is anything too major, but we're doing all the right tests to work out why I am feeling like this. She thinks it is possible that I might have picked up some nasty in South America that is lurking in my body.

Hopefully I will have some energy to write an awesome blog entry soon, but at the moment, I just can't do it.

Have a wonderful Christmas my small little smattering of readers. Mine will be lovely, pretty chill and with my family. I actually really enjoy Christmas day with my family. It is pretty chilled out, and all the niblings and siblings are there and really, Christmas is for the kids, so it's nice to have them there.

I've done most of my shopping. Now I just have to work out what the hell I am going to get my super fashion conscious, super cool 13 year old niece. I was never cool. I was never fashionable. I have ABSOLUTELY.NO.IDEA.

I'm the "cool aunty". My presents can't be "lame"

No comments: